Find here all the information you need concerning the 2023-2024 from Joe Boland. From his opening speech:
- Thanks all around - previous presidents, GREA office, previous board, local units...
- Lester Dean - hired Dr. Sloan, AMBA, poem
- Get on the Bus - theme, colors, banner, quilt, pens, pins, Gene Clark, t-shirts, wrist bands- join, get members,-fellowship, service, support
- Team bus - we go together, support one another, work for the team
- Field trip - visit GREM, meet off-site, take a trip
- Keep it in the road - leadership, local units, membership, AMBA, fellowship, service, support
- Goals -
- Stay in our lane
- Totes to Tots - $35,500, Darrell Dobey... goal for each unit...A=125, AA=175, AAA=275, AAAA=425, AAAAA= 525
- Membership - 35,500- just over 7% growth
- Fellowship - Get on the Bus - go somewhere together
- Communication - Board/ website info.....
- Leave the bus clean - be a good steward- great organization, great bus drivers, strong membership, solid finances, active local units
President Boland's opening speech, linked below, contains the poem "Why I Love Her (Georgia)" by Lester Dean.
For those interested, the following items still remain from "Boland's Booty!"
- 1 XL t-shirt
- 1 2XL t-shirt
- 22 3XL t-shirts
- pins and pens
- 3 posters
You may order and pay and they will be delivered to Area Directors at the Governing Board Meeting October 16-19. This will allow you to avoid paying postage.